Renault: Training Coordinator Opportunity
Location: Head Office, Bruma
Closing Date: 18 April 2014
- LMS management – creating courses and offerings as per training calendar, assisting with network booking on LMS, compare to attendance register and close off trainings.
- Training Logistics– Local Flights for training, venue bookings and confirmations, catering requirements, accommodation and car hire.
- Training planning– Ordering of learning material and maintenance of stock, packing of supplies as per offering for the facilitator, updating of the process to be followed for future graduates
- Reporting- BBBEE reporting to be completed monthly, MCX sheet to be updated monthly and details entered, DED and booking sheet to be created per offering and kept updated, Marking of pre and posttest and keeping of schedules, Finance filing
- Support– Help HR when necessary, being support line for the network, assisting training manager when required.
KNOWLEDGE , SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills (Excel, MSWord, Powerpoint)
- Matric Certificate
- Administration Experience is advantageous.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Team player
- Great communication
How To Apply
Please send CV and matric results to [email protected] and use Training Coordinator as the subject.
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates