Closing Date: 23 May 2014
- Bcom Accounting
- Bcom Finance
- Bcom Financial Management
- Academic transcripts
- ID copy
- Stock Accrual Reconciliations about 26 Below I mentioned a few (Team work):
- Storage etc.
- Doing journals to correct all the necessary Stock Accruals, in terms of wholesales sold but not yet cleared by the system.
- Checks of Stock Accrual accounts to see where the accrual is releasing to and if it is doing so automatically.
- Stat’s Report – Monthly Report sent to StatsSA:
- Recording the number of vehicles sold (new and used) in the network and by our 4 dealerships.
- Recording the number of Parts and other accessories sold
- General and Administrative Costs checks:
- Accruals and Provisions for all head office costs of Water, Electricity, Rates, Stationary, Salaries of AMH Staff, I.T Costs (Computer, Printer, Internet, Lines, etc) and Rental Costs.
- Courtesy Car and Warranty Reconciliation
- Used Vehicle Reconciliation and Provisions
- General and Administrative duties:
- Investigations of invoices which seem wrong (figures / not valid)
- Cancelling Subscriptions
- Addressing wrong invoices and getting the relevant credit notes
- Other General Responsibilities:
- Holding back of exceedingly high costs
- Checking for duplicate invoices
- Accruing for frequent invoices
- Checking up with suppliers when we receive invoices which are too high or too low.
- Keeping track of all Stock Accruals and which accounts and the release process.
- Keeping a file of invoices, purchase orders, business expense claims and DED’s
- Allocating invoices to the right accounts and recording of all office costs
- Keeping a record of frequent invoices and account codes
- RRO and Nissan Re-invoicing:
- RRO Schedule, Vodacom portion of RRO, RRO Printer Usage
- Calculation of Nissan portion of Vodacom invoice
How To Apply
Email: [email protected]
NB: If you don’t get a response within 2 weeks of your application please deem your application unsuccessful.