Ericsson attracts and develops high performing, competent and motivated individuals, by building on everyone’s competence and ambition to succeed. We offer an exciting, diverse and challenging environment for this.We seek a graduate to join us as a REFM Intern at our office in Johannesburg. This twelve month internship programme commences in January 2015.Key Responsibility Areas
- Collecting internal information on lease and FM cost across the region
- Compile that information and provide key statistical parameters
- Compare these parameters with regional benchmarks and highlight where we deviate from benchmarks
- Act as interface between Hub managers in order to spread best practice across the region
- Identify savings opportunities where we are paying rent over the market
- Following up on improvement reported by the Hub Managers
- Recently graduated / about to graduate with a MSc in Real Estate/Civil engineering
- Very good familiarity with MS Office and especially Excel
- Fundamental skills in (and appetite for) Statistical methods
- A good understanding of the Real Estate market
- A good understanding of Real Estate related Financial concepts, such as ROI, Financial Exposure, Payback time, etc
- French speaking is a clear plus
We believe in growing our interns and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career. Interns at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal guidance.
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals and disabled applicants.