The Rand Mutual Assurance Company is is looking for graduates to join its team in Witbank, Mpumalanga.
Rand Mutual Assurance (RMA) is a leader in the administration of compensation for occupational injuries and diseases.
Core purpose of the Job:
- To effectively and efficiently process and adjudicate Injury on Duty and Occupational Disease claims
- To provide optimal customer service to all RMA stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in BComm or Equivalent
- Matric Maths / Accounting
- Computer literacy : Microsoft Office – Excel / Word / Outlook/Power Point (Intermediate)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good Organisational, planning and Administrative skills
- Ability to interface with clients and staff
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good presentation skills and ability to interact with senior management
- Knowledge of COIDA would be an advantage
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Numerical skills
- Strong leadership, motivation and managerial skills
- Financial Management
- Medical or healthcare knowledge would be an advantage
- Must be able to travel for business related matters
- Ability to check work accurately
- Proficient in the use of e-mail and internet
- Knowledge of financial Management is essential
- Administrative Skills.
- Good Self-image (Presentable).
Table of Contents
How to apply
Closing Date: 1 August 2015.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://www.careers24.com/jobs/adverts/680118-calling-all-graduates-witbank/?utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Indeed” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Click here to Apply [/otw_shortcode_button] or Click here to apply