The Barloworld Education Trust is offering bursaries for the 2016 academic year.Barloworld is a multinational corporation, headquartered in South Africa and operating in 24 countries worldwide. They are a distributor of leading international brands, providing integrated rental, fleet management, product support and logistics solutions.
Applications are invited for the 2016 bursary programme in following areas:
- BSc / BEng Engineering, specializing in Industrial, Mechanical or Mining
- Information Technology – BSc Computer Sciences
- Sales and Marketing
You will be eligible to apply if you meet the following criteria:
- Studying towards one of the abovementioned qualifications
- Wish to study full – time at a University or University of Technology
- Have obtained a pass symbol in all subjects in June/ July 2015 examinations
- South African citizens
- Previously disadvantaged individual as defined in BBBEE codes (African, Coloured, Chinese, Indian – Male and Female)
What does the bursaryl cover?
- Cost of course (including tuition, prescribed books, registration, exam fees). The BET bursary grant should be the bursar’s exclusive source of tuition funding.
- Under special circumstances, accommodation (at Trustees discretion) and only in the event of the relevant course not being offered in reasonable proximity to the beneficiary’s principle place of residence.
Table of Contents
How to apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://www.barloworld.com/docs/default-source/2015/2016-barloworld-educationtrust-bursary-application-form.pdf?sfvrsn=2″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Click here to download Application form [/otw_shortcode_button]
Click here to download the application from (Also contain further guideline)
Applications should be submitted by 31st July 2015 via post: The Barloworld Education Trust PO Box 782248 Sandton 2146
Enquiries may be e-mailed to [email protected] / Tel (011)445-1155 (Hayley Gaberthuel).
Please note that no other bursary grants may run concurrently with a BET bursary. Preference will be given to students who show academic and leadership potential.
Via – Barloworld