Driving Learnership Programme 2015
Location: Cape Town, KZ, Gauteng, North west
Our company has a great opportunity for qualifying candidates to participate in a National Certificate: Professional Driving learnership NQF level 3.
Learnership opportunities are available in the following provinces
- CT (x5)
- KZN (x18)
- Gauteng (x27)
- Northwest (x9)
Table of Contents
- Validly in possession of a minimum school leaving certificate equivalent of grade 10 or higher
- Code 14 Driver’s License
- Valid PRDP
- Good medical record
- applicants must be unemployed individuals Skills and Knowledge
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must be numerically orientated
- Must be prepared to work weekends and public holidays
- Prepare vehicles for a trip
- Handle documentation
- Perform ancillary duties
- Service provider to recruit in conjunction with operations of F&L.
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please forward your detailed CV to our HR department on the following fax no.086-586-6384. Before the closing date.
If you do not hear from us within 21 days from the closing dates, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 30 January 2015