Imsimbi Training will host a two-month free Youth Training programme to help young people become eligible for basic job roles.
- Ability to Speak and Understand English
- Capacity to be Focused and Committed to studying and submitting 7 assignments
- Classes are from Monday to Friday 08h00 – 16h30 each day
- A commitment to attend classes each day (for two months)
- Live in Johannesburg/ Gauteng
- Training location CBD Johannesburg
The programme contains a combination of hard and soft skills training to prepare students for the job market.
The training will run from 19 January to March 2015.
Life skills such as emotional intelligence, personal mastery and effective
communication form part of the course and complement the more technical areas of
learning such as business writing, Microsoft Office, call centre and telephone
“These skills equip them for data-capturing clerical positions, which would include
call centres within the banking and insurance industries’, says Imsimbi Director Peter
Other skills that participants will learn include Hiv/Aids peer education, customer
service, sales and presentation skills.
Interested candidates must be under 30 and can apply by forwarding their
ID, matriccertificate and CV.
Applicants are also required to motivate in one page why they
should be chosen for this opportunity.
For more information or to apply email [email protected]
Tel: 011 678-2443
Contact person: Sydney Gordon
*This is not a learnership. No stipend is paid to learners.