Closing Date: 11 April 2014
- National 3 Year Diploma / Degree specializing in Labor Relations / Law at a recognized institution.
- Will be paid a monthly allowance/stipend as determined by the company
- Will sign a training contract for the duration of the training
- Will not be guaranteed permanent positions after completion of the training
- Will not be entitled to company benefits apart from the monthly allowance.
- Persons must be South African Citizens seeking workplace experience.
- Completed a recognized 3 Year National Diploma or Degree in Labor Relations or Labour Law
- Must have a valid Code 08 driver’s licence
- Must have Computer Literacy (MS Office) skills
- Must be residing within the Gauteng area.
- Must be willing to render excellent service to the unit
- Must be willing to undergo an assessment/interview.
- Comprehensive CV,
- Certified copies of qualifications,
- Statement of results,
- ID Copy and contact number.
How To Apply
- Post: The Recruitment Officer, Human Capital Management: Corporate (Attention: Cobus Prinsloo) PO Box 2042, CORPORATE POST OFFICE, 0074 .
- Email: [email protected]
- Fax Number: 0866 883 53