Global Clinical and Viral Laboratories is a training provider accredited by HWSETA. Experienced facilitators and state of the art equipment and resources makes this the ideal environment to grow and learn within the medical industry.Global Laboratories is currently offering a LEARNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY to KZN residents to become a MEDICAL TECHNICIAN in PHLEBOTOMY. Phlebotomy includes but is not limited to the collection of blood and non-blood specimens required for patient diagnosis, monitoring or treatment.Requirements for Application:
- Matric (English, Maths and Life Science)
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Own transport to Amanzimtoti for the completion of theoretical component
- Proof of South African Identity
Successful candidates will qualify for a monthly stipend and are obligated by the terms and conditions of their contract.
Please note: Global, Clinical and Viral Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer and will give special preference to those deemed previously disadvantaged.
How to apply
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
* Click here to sign up for email updates.
* Click here to JOIN our Facebook Group for regular updates.
* Click here to LIKE our Facebook page for regular updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Twitter for the latest updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Google+ for the latest updates.
Closing Date: 03 October 2014
No telephonic enquiries or late submissions will be accepted.
Via – IOL