Ratlou Local Municipality is situated in Setlagole in the North West and invites suitable qualified candidate to apply for 2 Financial Management Internship following positions (2 years contract).
Salary: R100 000 (all inclusive) per annum
Key Performance Areas
- Assist with the compilation and implementation of National Treasury Budget Reform Program for Municipal Budget.
- Assist with statistical reports and electronic capturing of data in all sections of financial management.
- Assist in all areas of financial management within the department.
- A recognised B Corn with Accounting III, Economics Ill, or Auditing as a major subjects or Finance including either Risk Management or equivalent qualification.
- Must be computer literate and have knowledge of Windows, Spreadsheet and knowledge of Pastel Evolution as well as Municipal Finance Management Act 56 Of 2003.
- Good communication skills.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
For more information please contact the Deputy Director Human Resources Services at 0183307000.
How to apply
Closing date is 17 June 2016.
To apply send a detailed CV. covering letter and certified copies of qualifications to: The Municipal Manager, Private Bag 2019, Madibogo, 2772. No fax will be accepted.
Should candidates not be notified of the outcome of their applications within 28 days of the closing date. they should regard their application as having been unsuccessful.
Via – Ratlou Municipality