Pharma Dynamics seeks to appoint two unemployed B. Sc. or related qualification students with limited or no work experience to participate in their Pharmaceutical Marketing Graduate Programme in Cape Town, Western Cape. The program duration is from 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017.
Pharma Dynamics is South Africa’s fourth largest generic pharmaceutical company and has experienced phenomenal growth since its inception in 2001.
The role of the Marketing Graduate would be in a Product Manager Assistant’s capacity in terms of supporting the experienced Product Managers in the team with the implementation of marketing strategies, conducting market research and data analysis as well as seeing to various administrative and promotional activities. Much time is spent on interpreting detailed data and developing accurate, meaningful and reliable reports.
The programme stages are as follows:
- Stage 1: The company provides two months of job shadowing and basic training to enable graduates to familiarize themselves with the job of being a Product Manager Assistant.
- Stage 2: Graduates who successfully complete Stage 1 may be invited to participate in a structured 10 month training and development program covering the core competencies of Product Manager Assistant. Internal training and external exposure will be offered.
- Stage 3: Graduates who successfully complete Stage 2 may be appointed as permanent staff and will receive a further year’s training and mentorship to become a fully competent Product Manager Assistant.
- B Sc. Life Sciences degree or alternatively a Marketing degree with strong focus on analytical skills and minimum of Grade 12 Biology
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Above average academic ability
- Good planning and organising skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Enjoys analysis and interpretation
- Well-developed Microsoft Office skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a larger team
- Time management skills
How to apply
Closing date for applications is 29 January 2016.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://pharmadynamics.co.za/careers/pharmaceutical-marketing-graduate/” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online[/otw_shortcode_button]