PEP’s finance department is looking for a Store Admin Clerk to ensure that all sales and expenses are processed monthly and that all deposits made by stores are banked on a daily basis.
Deadline for applications is 08 May 2015.
- Capturing and coding of daily cash expenses and sales returns
- Processing of bank statements
- Reconciliation of daily cash, sales returns and expenses with bank statements
- Reconciliation of bank statements with ledger balances
- Resolving of discrepancies between the sales report and the retail report
- General administration duties
- Grade 12 (with Accounting)
- Accounting diploma/ certificate will be an advantage
- 2 Years reconciliation experience within a financial department will be an advantage
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- Competencies required: Aptitude to work with figures; Planning, Organising and Control; Problem Assessment; Communication Skills;
- Detail Orientation;Stress Tolerance and able to work in a team as well as independently
How to apply
Applications close on 08 May 2015.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.