The Cross-Border Road Transport Agency (the C-BRTA) is a statutory authority, established in terms of Section 4 of the Cross-Border Road Transport Act, 4 of 1998, as amended, to regulate cross-border road transport. Our head office is in Menlyn, Pretoria with regional offices around the biggest cross-border ports of entry into South Africa.The C-BRTA invites applications for the following vacant 11 Law Enforcement Profiling Inspectors positions.
These positions will report directly to the Manager:
Profiling & Information Analysis and will be based at the following Regions: Musina, Mokopane, Mpumalanga, North West, Free State, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal and Head Office (4).
Benefits: The employer offers an all-inclusive market-related package.
- Minimum: Grade 12; degree or diploma will be an added advantage
- Ability to communicate (internal and external)
- Computer literacy
- Report-writing skills
- Numeracy skills
- Analytical skills
- Experience in intelligence gathering.
Key performance areas:
- Conduct investigations on fraud and corruption activities involving Operators, Drivers and Law Enforcement Officers
- Register cases with SAPS and liaise with other Law Enforcement Agencies
- Collect information on the volume of goods crossing the borders as well as the different types of commodities
- Conduct surveys on routes and operators
- Collaborate with Law Enforcement Agencies
- Investigate and identify illegal ranking facilities
- Analyse law enforcement and inspection data
- Compile and submit reports to Profiling Analysts.
Please note that short-listed candidates will undergo a vetting process as per job requirements.
Table of Contents
How to apply
Applications close on 13 May 2015.