Register now for the FREE Matric Rewrite Programme!
This is your 2nd-chance to rewrite your final exams!
Table of Contents
Who can rewrite?
- ONLY MATRICS from 2013, 2013 and 2014!
What do I need?
- The SBA (School Based Assessment) marks must be still valid
- Subjects offered: English (FAL), Mathematics, Physical Science, Accounting and Life Sciences
- Certified copy of identity document
- Previous statement of results and proof of exam registration is required
- Must have written Grade 12 examination between 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Have failed 4 subjects (Physical Science, Mathematics, Accounting, Life Science, English)
- Scored above 25% in each subject
- Learners are not allowed to change their Grade 12 subjects during the course of the programme
- Portfolio work will not be done – Learners’ School Based Assessment (SBA) marks from school will be carried over.
Chance Matric Rewrite have now been extended to 6 March 2015
CLICK HERE to find out where to register.