Learnership Opportunity for Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistants 2016
Through working for the largest private hospital network in South Africa and the United Kingdom, you will be exposed to the full range of clinical services that our 85 Netcare Hospitals and Primecure medical centres have to offer.
Our commitment to providing a supportive and caring environment provides you as the learner with ample opportunities to train, develop and grow, whilst we encourage personal innovation and celebrate the accomplishment of your milestones.
- National Senior Certificate or equivalent NQF 4 Qualification with English and Mathematics
- Exceptional communication skills, coupled with passion for Pharmacy and enthusiasm for people.
- In-service training under qualified supervision
- Registration with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Basic or Post-basic Pharmacist Assistant on completion of the programme
- Monthly allowance of R1800.
The selection process will include an entrance test, interview and employee risk assessments ▪ Preference will be given to persons with disability, ACI candidates. The above advert is subject to approved funding from HWSETA.
Table of Contents
How to apply
Become part of this 2 year Learnership Programme, by emailing your CV to [email protected]. Closing date 31 December 2015. Please indicate when applying your desired Eastern Cape Netcare hospital of choice.
- Netcare Greenacres Hospital
- Netcare Cuyler Hospital