Closing Date: 31 October 2015
Based at the banks of the Umgeni river in the heart of Durban, NCP Alcohols is a leading producer of quality grade ethanol for the local and international beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetic markets.
Students will be given the opportunity to be fulfill their in-service outcomes whilst being an active member of the NCP Alcohols Projects Team. NCP Alcohols provides students with excellent industry exposure, training and endless learning opportunities!
- National Diploma – S4
- Positive Attitude
- Willingness to learn
1. Chemical Engineering In-Service Trainee
2. Electrical Engineering In-Service Student (HV)
3. Mechanical Engineering In-Service Student (HV)
4. Electronic Engineering (Instrumentation Control) In-service Trainee
5. Quality Laboratory In-service Trainee
- Semester 4/ Undergraduate – with no subject outstanding from the following disciplines:
- Analytical Chemistry
- Food Technology
How to apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://ncpalcohols.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online [/otw_shortcode_button]