National Agricultural Marketing Council is offering an Administration Internship opportunity in Pretoria.Requirements
- A National Diploma or equivalent in the following fields: Information Technology, Administration, Communication, Human Resources Management & Supply Chain Management / Purchasing
- Administrative including co-ordination and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills and Problem solving skills
- Good listening skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team,
- Ability to work well under pressure and after normal working hours
- Attention to details
- Deadline driven
- Willingness to learn
- Perform general administrative support to specific projects/programmes.
- Maintain and update administrative systems
- Coordinate logistical arrangements
- Manage the workflow in the Office
Table of Contents
How to apply
Please forward your applications to [email protected], closing date: 27 November 2015.
If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date, please note that your application was unsuccessful.