Close Date: 2014/04/21
|Job Title:||Office Administrations Assistant|
|Location – Country:||South Africa|
|Location – Province:||Gauteng|
|Location – Town / City:||Randburg|
Services and information, which the individual must provide to external individuals or groups, or one another to accomplish the organisation’s mission and strategy:
• Assisting the departmental head with all general administrations related functions.
• Updating and maintaining relevant shared drives.
• Assisting with the transfer of data onto the division’s centralised data-base
• Co-ordinating and processing of invoices. Maintaining spreadsheets in respect of expenditure and conducting comparative analysis with Finance Income statements on a monthly basis. Follow up on payments with Finance.
• Loading and managing new vendors.
• Maintaining processes to manage administrative duties and operational support e.g. co-ordinating and updating of departmental SOP’s, gathering of information and collation of reports and documents, printing requests and controlling the distribution of documents.
• Liaising with relevant departments on requirements in terms of facilities, space, office equipment, warehousing and storage, capex and consumables and action requests.
• Assisting departments with obtaining information for budget preparation, cashflows and forecasts.
• Assisting departments with updating health and safety and business continuity plans as it relates to their areas.
• Maintaining an effective electronic and hard-copy filing system in respect of Strategy and Business Development.
• Management diary and meeting co-ordination for divisional meetings.
• Updating relevant contact lists of all suppliers and studios.
• Screening of calls.
• PowerPoint Presentations as and when required.
• Team travel arrangements; local and international where required
• Assisting with preparation and maintenance of Research Data bases
• Assisting with handling and resolving queries from stakeholders
• Assisting with additional adhoc tasks as and when required
Education & Experience:
• Minimum 3 years personal assistant and office administrations experience
• Knowledge and experience in the television industry an advantage
• Advanced computer skills
• Invoice processing experience
How to Apply: