Remuneration: Market related
Location: Cape Town
Type: 6 months
Groupon is looking for the next wave of merchant relationship management interns. We work in small, independent and agile teams, and collaborate with our merchants to ensure the best customer service experience! As part of our merchant relationship management team, you will be learning the ins and out of our merchant management as well as develop a strong sense of business acumen and a customer-centric approach for effective relationship management.
What Groupon has to offer:
We offer a high energy, progressive place to work where the sky is the limit and you are given true opportunity to grow. You won’t be doing the coffee run or fetching the dry cleaning (unless you really want to) but you will be involved in your team from day one. You can expect to become an integral part of a rapidly expanding business where ideas and innovation are welcomed. If you want to kick your career into hyper drive – this paid internship is the place to start!
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program or a recent graduate from an accredited institute
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- The Ideal candidate would flourish in a vibrant fast-paced, tech-savvy environment.
- Six months to one year experience in admin oriented role
- Outstanding attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Highly proficient with MS Office
- Positive attitude, entrepreneurial drive, an energetic approach and self-motivation are all essential
Email : [email protected]