Location: n/a, South Africa
Closing Date: 31 July 2014
MEDICLINIC PRIVATE HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION FORMAL PROGRAMMES
- Mediclinic offers the following qualifications:
- Certificate: Enrolled Nurse
- Diploma in Operating Department Assistance
- Formal programmes will commence according to Mediclinic hospital needs and vacancies.
Please take note of the following:
1. You must be a RSA citizen
2. You should not currently be registered at the SA Nursing Council (SANC)
3. The application fee is non-refundable
4. No late, incomplete or unclear applications will be processed. No exceptions.
5. We do not accept any responsibility for faxes or postage that was delayed or incorrectly delivered
It is your responsibility to ensure that your application is received in good order and to follow-up regarding its status within a month after the closing date.
Mediclinic Private Higher Education Institution Formal Programme
Learn from experts in the field of medical care! Mediclinic offers the following qualification: Diploma in Operating Department Assistance
Formal programmes will commence in January 2015 for a duration of three years to teach learners how to prepare the operating theatre and equipment, assist with anaesthetics, post-operative care, surgery and other procedures and acquire the skills needed to care for and maintain equipment.
- Grade 12 with admission to diploma or equivalent with an average of 50%
- Old senior certificate: D-aggregate (950 marks)
- Mathematical literacy (min. 50%) or mathematics at NQF level 4 (min. 40%)
- Any science subject at NQF level 4 (min. 40%)
- English at NQF level 4 (min. 40%)
- Payment of a non-refundable application fee
- Recognition of prior learning based on criterion-referenced assessment for learners with healthcare-related experience, if applicable
- South African citizenship
- Programme Rules and Requirements
How to apply