The University of the Free State is looking for 2 interns to join its Customer care services and marketing unity on a 1 year internship contract (Job ID: 1112)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide good customer service and contribute towards building corporate relationships.
- Liaise with prospective students and provide academic advice.
- Contribute towards the marketing of the UFS Brand.
- Provide administrative support.
- Plan and implement campus visits.
- Do presentations on undergraduate programmes at the UFS.
- Responsible for processing work through the capturing of information.
- Provide ad hoc assistance within the marketing department.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to function with ease in the University’s parallel-medium and richly diverse working environment.
- Valid driver’s license.
The following criteria apply to the selection of potential candidates:
- Not currently participating in an existing learnership (internship) programme.
- Willing to sign a learnership/ internship agreement with the UFS.
- Learner must be available for a period of 1 year to participate in the project.
- Postgraduate degree will serve as recommendation.
- Pro-active, independent and creative.
How to apply
Applications may be submitted online (click here to apply) or mailed to the Human Resources Department, University of the Free State, P.O. Box 339, Bloemfontein, 9300, or delivered personally to the Human Resources Department, 2nd floor, George du Toit Administration Building, University of the Free State. Please note that applications sent by fax or e-mail will not be considered. All applications must be accompanied by the following:
- a detailed curriculum vitae;
- certified copies of qualifications (please provide the SAQA accreditation in the case of foreign qualifications);
- a certified copy of your identity document (ID).
Please indicate the reference number (Job ID: 1112) and the post you are applying for on the cover letter to your application. Applications without a reference number will not be considered. Should you not be contacted within six weeks of the closing date for applications, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 16 March 2015
For any further enquiries, please feel free to contact 051 401 9962/3687.