Resume building for Loss Prevention Manager position has increasingly become a challenging task due to enhanced competition in the work place. There are some guidelines which if followed can prove to be useful in building an interview winning resume.
Firstly, you have to choose a format. Popular ones are functional, chronological, skills based and hybrid. Play your cards wisely because only you know which resume format is the best for you.
Second point to consider is the order in which you highlight your skills. Thinking of putting the most important ones on top? Go ahead but determine the important ones with an employer centered approach.
Third and the most important point to consider is your formatting layout. Make sure the document is easy to read and aesthetically appealing. A jumbled up resume is the last thing u need.
Loss Prevention Manager Resume Example
67 Willy Lane | Bellevue, WA 89112 | (006) 333-1111 | oliver @ email . com
LOSS PREVENTION MANAGER
Senior executive with 6 years’ experience and a record of quality delivery of all Loss Prevention activities supporting the protection of assets. Unique blend of operational compliance assessments at higher risk locations, internal/external investigations and security/safety requirements within the field. Particularly effective in asset protection, payroll expense management and auditing for internal/external thefts.
• Adept at partnership building and team leading
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• In depth knowledge of modern surveillance and anti theft procedures
• Able to develop cost effective anti fraudulent plans
• Well versed in loss prevention audit protocol
Loss Prevention Manager | Sun Trust, Bellevue, WA | September 2010 – Present
• Supervise the team of fraud investigators in daily loss prevention and recovery tasks
• Conduct new account reviews, monitor usual customer transactions, deposit claims and over see signature verification
• Identify, research and analyze accounts proactively and take measures to prevent any fraudulent loss
• Recovered 3 pending payments summing up to a total of 1.2M through effective implementation and exercise of the loss prevention and recovery team
• Revised and implemented a new, enhanced safety program based on modern anti fraud and asset protection principles
Asst. Manager Loss Prevention | Nike, Bellevue, WA | June 2007 – August 2012
• Assisted the manager in asset protection and payroll expense management
• Worked with loss prevention team on tasks involving fraud investigation and surveillance
• Effectively communicated company shortage and loss prevention objectives to relevant associates
• Solved a major internal theft case by enacting fruitful surveillance and saved the company form a fraud that could lead to a loss of up till 2M $
B.S. Management | North West university, Bellevue, WA | May 2007
Powered by WPeMatico