Litha Pharma, the pharmaceutical division of the Litha Healthcare Group, is currently recruiting 12 Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Learners, in Gauteng, KZN and the Western Cape. Growing the next generation of Pharma professionals.
Litha Pharma is a Chieta*-accredited service provider of the Pharmaceutical Sales Representative National Certificate (Pharmaceutical Sales Representation: SAQA ID: 63969), The learnership will run from 1 March 2016 to 28 February 2017. *Chieta is the chosen Sector Education & Training Authority (SETA).
Objective of the programme
- To equip recently-graduated learners and who are currently unemployed – with an occupation-specific qualification, augmented by relevant and real-time workplace experience.
- To enhance the marketability of the learner within the pharmaceutical industry, in order to facilitate permanent employment, as a pharmaceutical sales representative on the successful completion of the Learnership Programme.
Overview of the Leanrership
- The 12 learnerships are available in Western Cape, KZN and Gauteng, and are as follows: 2 learnerships in Cape Town, 2 learnerships in Durban and 8 learnerships in Johannesburg/ Pretoria.
- Twelve-month programme, incorporating contact sessions (theory) and workplace learning
- Formative (classroom) and Summative (workplace) assessments are conducted monthly
- Workplace component comprises shadowing, guidance and mentoring by experienced Litha employees, in the Sales environment.
- Learners will be integrated into a sales team for the duration of the twelve months, reporting to a Regional Sales Manager
- Learners will receive a monthly stipend from Litha for the duration of the Programme, and will be expected to abide with the company’s policies and procedures.
- All assessments are submitted to Chieta in the form of Portfolios of Evidence (PoE), to evaluate competency
- Upon awarding of ‘Competency’ status for all Portfolios of Evidence, Chieta will award the National Certificate (PSR)
- Learners need to be have obtained, or be in their final academic year of a Science or Health Science degree, with relevant major subjects.
- Learners will need their own reliable transport and an unendorsed SA Driver’s License. A driving assessment will form part of the final selection process.
- Computer Literacy at an intermediate level of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer)
- Commitment to the full 12 month programme is mandatory and the successful applicants will be required to sign a contract.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, with a passion for selling and being self-motivated to achieve targets
- Positive attitude with a strong desire for learning and self-improvement
Applications close on 20 November 2015
Table of Contents
How to apply
To apply kindly forward your CV and a 1 page handwritten motivation as to why you have applied for this learnership to [email protected], quoting reference no: 201511LEARN.
All available Learnerships will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity policy as The Litha Healthcare Group is committed to the pursuit of excellence, diversity and redress.
Via – Litha Healthcare Group