Closing Date: 31 October 2014
Table of Contents
Fields Of Study
- Degree in Building Engineering
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Degree in Architectural Science
- Degree / N. Diploma in Landscaping
- Degree /N. Diploma in Asset Management
- Degree / N. Diploma in Financial Management
- Degree / N. Diploma in Property and Facility Management
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- South African students residing in Limpopo Province.
- Students attending to or already studying towards a degree / diploma at a recognized
- South African tertiary institute and within the built environment.
- Able to provide proof of academic results for grade 12 or alternatively be in possession of an acceptable alternate qualification.
- Accepted by the university / technikon.
After completion of studies, a student may be expected to serve the department, the number of years equivalent to years of sponsorship.
How To Apply
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.