Legal Graduate Opportunity at AON
Aon Risk Solutions, a leading insurance company is looking to recruit a Graduate Trainee to form part of a professional team that interacts with various business units to ensure that the compliance culture is embedded in business to robustly manage regulatory (compliance) and reputational risks through implementation of relevant policies and procedures.
- Have either a LLB or be in final year of studies (2014)
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills, follow-through and attention to detail.
- Have the ability to build good relationships and work well within a team
- Have good conflict management and listening skills
- Have strong work ethic and be able to work under pressure, handling stress and tight deadlines
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently with little supervision
- Maintain the FAIS representative register.
- Monitor and respond to complaints received in terms of Complaints Policy and Procedure
- Follow up on telephonic complaints received
- Maintaining the Gifts and Client Entertainment Register
- Management of ad hoc projects relevant to the compliance function
How to apply
Contact will be made with shortlisted candidates. If no contact is made within 21 days, you may consider your application unsuccessful.