Capfin has 45 positions for Customer Service Consultants/New Business Consultants to work in their energetic call centre. The purpose of the Call Centre Consultant is to provide immediate call solutions to Customers in an efficient manner and with a positive attitude, thereby portraying a professional company image whilst striving for Customer Satisfaction.
Capfin is the South African brand of the global listed group, Southern View Finance. They offer technologically-driven, cost effective and accessible financial services products and solutions.
- Operational Productivity – As per the KPI, this includes average talk time, break adherence, schedule adherence, attendance, and customer satisfaction.
- Quality of work: Achieve and maintain good QA scores by making calls to customers who applied for a loan. Conduct telephonic interaction with the customer in accordance with the Captiv8 script and company policies. Capture the customer’s information correctly on the system. Close the call professionally.
- Quality team member: Ensure adherence to schedule. Have a good attendance record and comply with company policies, procedures and practices including the House Rules. Attend meetings, training interventions and QA workshops and QA feedback sessions.
- Service Quality: Achieve good customer satisfaction survey scores. Update customer information on Captiv8 system. Make and answer calls from customer in accordance with Capfin policy.
- Teamwork : Have a positive impact on the team by being involved in team activities. Ensure that behavior is alignment with the Company values.
- Grade 12
- Minimum of 6 months Call Centre experience
- Minimum of 6 months customer facing retail experience
- Computer literate
- Verbal communication skills
- Quality and Detail Orientation
- Customer Focus
- Following instructions and procedures
- Information gathering and data analysis
How to apply