Location: Gauteng, Durban or Cape Town
Johnson & Johnson Medical is recruiting for 12 African Graduates to take up a Medical Sales Representative Learnership Program, for a period of 12 months during 2015 / 2016, based in Gauteng, Durban or Cape Town.
Learners must be able to start full time on the 1st of October 2015 until 30 September 2016.
The primary objective of the Medical Sales Representative Learnership program is designed to provide recently qualified Life Science Graduates who are currently unemployed an opportunity to gain valuable workplace related experience together with completing a recognized qualification. The secondary objective, and the ultimate goal of this learnership, is to enhance the marketability of the learner within the industry in order to facilitate permanent employment as a medical sales representative on successful completion of the programme
The learners will receive a stipend (remuneration) aimed at providing a small income during the 12 month period.
Overview of the Learnership program and main duties and responsibilities:
- Twelve-month programme, incorporating contact sessions (theory) and workplace learning
- Contact Sessions, Formative and Summative assessments are conducted by CHIETA Accredited Training provider
- Workplace component comprises shadowing, guidance and mentoring by experienced Johnson & Johnson Medical Sales personnel
- Learners will be integrated into a sales team for the duration of the twelve months, reporting to a Regional Sales Manager
- Learners will receive a monthly stipend for the duration of the Programme, and conform to terms of ‘employment’
- All assessments are submitted to CHIETA in the form of Portfolios of Evidence (PoE) to evaluate competency
- Upon awarding of ‘Competency’ status for all Portfolios of Evidence, CHIETA will award the National Certificate (PSR)
- To write and pass examinations as required for completion of the qualification. · To achieve an 80 % minimum pass rate on all Internal Johnson & Johnson Medical product related assessments.
- To maintain self, equipment and records in a professional manner.
- To maintain the highest level of vehicle maintenance and driver safety standards.
- To communicate with customers and health care professional in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
Table of Contents
MINIMUM ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12 pass with compulsory:
– Mathematical Literacy
– English (communication)
- Computer Literacy
- Must be fluent in English
- Based in Gauteng
- Currently unemployed or not employed on full time basis
- South African Citizen
- Only African, Indian and Coloured applicants will be considered
Applications that do not meet ALL of the above criteria will not be considered under any circumstances.
over and above meeting the minimum entrance requirements:
- Recent BSc graduates or learners with similar life science or medical certificate, diploma or degree
- Disabled learners
- Learners who hold a valid drivers licence
How To Apply:
Step 1: You must [otw_shortcode_button href=”http://www.medsalesrep.co.za/page-learners-pre.php” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online [/otw_shortcode_button]
Reference Number: JJM 2015
Step 2: Submit the following documents to LearnershipMD&[email protected]
Learnership Application form with an accompanying CV
All the Documents listed on the Application Form
A4 Motivation Letter stating why you should be considered for the Learnership