Company : Oxford University Press
Location : Goodwood, Cape Town, South Africa
Closing date: 05 November 2021
Oxford University Press: HR Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
The intention is to give practical work experience to graduates who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment. Successful interns will be expected to complete a 12-month contract commencing January 2022 and terminating December 2022.
Key Learning Areas include, but are not limited to the following:
- General Documentation and Administration
- Talent management
- Recruitment and Selection
- Benefit Administration
- Training and Development
- Diversity and Inclusion
- HR / Industrial Psychology Degree/Diploma.
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication and presentation skills.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- South African citizen.
- Able to travel locally and have own reliable transport
- Innovative and Agile
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jb.skillsmapafrica.com.