Company : NMG
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 24 August 2022
This GDP (Graduate Development Programme) is facilitated by the NMG Learning and Development Team providing opportunities to qualified youth who have a desire to partner with a vibrant and growth driven institution.
The GDP is a career building foundation that has accelerated youth to become solid contributors within the financial industry.
Locations: Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban
Degree / Diploma in:
- An actuarial focused degree/diploma.
- A financial planning degree or diploma.
- A financial management degree or diploma.
- A mathematical focused degree or diploma.
- A statistical focused degree or diploma.
- A sales management degree or diploma.
- A legal degree or diploma.
- An ICT degree or diploma.
- A communications degree or diploma.
- An IT degree or diploma.
How to Apply
Attach the following documents in your application:
- ID copy
- Matric certificate
- Qualification certificate
Send your applications to: [email protected] (Indidate “NMG Graduate Development Programme 2023” in the subject line of your email)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.