Company : Necsa
Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Closing date: 26 August 2022
- Execution of radiation protection duties under direct supervision.
- Job safety evaluation in order to identify, assess, control and protect personnel against radiological hazards.
- Monitoring of personnel exposure to radiation.
- Monitoring of the workplace radiological risk.
- Completely and accurate maintain record of radiation results from workplace and personnel monitoring, and timeously be reported to the RPO.
- Provides radiation protection support during emergencies.
- Invigilate and monitor radiation protection related activities in the facility.
- Preparation of radiation protection work permits for radiation protection related activities in the facility.
- Prescription of appropriate personal protective equipment, and ensure they are correctly used.
- Assist and take initiatives to promote safety culture in the facility.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Radiation Protection Officer level 2 certificate.
- Applied SHE principles will be an added advantage.
- Generic radiation protection experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Professional and technical skills
- Computer literacy
- Effective communication
- Technical writing
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to forward their CVs with certified copies of educational qualifications to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to Strategy.Business@necsa.co.za.