Company : MultiChoice
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 07 May 2021
MultiChoice: Media Operation Internship Programme 2021
Purpose of the Position
- To ensure that media coming into the content processing facility adheres to our broadcasting standard with regards to technical quality.
- To apply full technical quality assurance, identify content errors and pass or fail content that is not meeting MultiChoice’s specified technical standard.
- To collaborate across the Media Operation team and be comfortable working flexible hours.
- Ensure media processed has all required elements to play on any platform (Linear, VOD, Showmax).
- Ensure that NON-TX reports are generated for all the files that are not meeting the specified technical standards.
- Ensure content adherence is aligned to Technical Broadcast Standard.
- Strictly adhere to delivery requirements and deadlines.
- Communicate any issues picked up to the relevant stakeholders, within the agreed specified turn-around period.
- Ensure effective communication, while monitoring for content delivery inconsistencies.
- Ensure end of shift report is done as prescribed, by the SOP.
Fields of study:
Certificate / Diploma in:
- Media Studies
- Video Editing
- Video Production
- Sound Engineering
- Film Studies
- Professional interaction with Clients and Customers
- Adhering to the escalation management process
- Must be dedicated and professional
- Must be self-motivated and have a creative spirit
- Clear reporting
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure
- Time Management
- Analytical thinking
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit multichoice.taleo.net.