Company: Mercedes-Benz South Africa
Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Closing date: 10 January 2022
Mercedes-Benz: Bursaries for 2022
The Bursary Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participants financial aid for studies.
Who can apply?
South African citizens currently studying or intending to study Full Time at a South African institution, in the following academic fields of study:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Industrial etc.)
- Human Resources
- Procurement and Logistics
- Finance and Controlling
- Information Technology and Communication
- Business Studies – Sales, Aftersales, Business Economics and Marketing
- Legal and Compliance – Law
NB. Shortlisted applicants may be requested to undergo psychometric assessments.
How to Apply
In your application please include the following documents and ensure that the file size is small enough to upload.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copy of your Grade 11/12 results, or recent full tertiary academic record
- Certified copy of your Identity Document (ID)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.daimler.com.