Company : First National Bank
Location: Bela-Bela, Limpopo, South Africa
Closing date: 19 April 2022
Role Purpose: To provide administration support to ensure the smooth running of the Administration and Risk part of the Branch and assist in the achievement of the customer migration to electronic methods of banking strategy.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request development where appropriate
- Interact positively with groups or teams and participate to a learning and growth culture where information is actively shared
- Complete daily Administration Functions in the Branch to mitigate risk
- Assist with Management of branch required Cash Holdings and teller, ATM related cash issuing and direct customers to electronic methods of banking and assist in utilisation
- Act responsibly with work related resources to contribute to cost containment
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Deliver on contracted performance objectives according to set procedures and agreed service level agreements
- Produce high quality work, by adhering to predefined standards and procedures and in accordance with compliance and governance standards
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum Qualification – Relevant NQF 4 Qualification
- Preferred Qualification – NQF 5 Qualification
- Experience – 1 to 3 year experience in Administration Functions in a Branch
- Additional Knowledge – Administration and cash management requirements in a branch as well as how ATM/ADT operate
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi.