Table of Contents
Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration – Cape Town, Western Cape
Closing date 12 April 2023
- Monitor that all equipment and assets are in working order and provide the necessary administrative support services to CCMA staff to enable them to achieve their objectives.
- Grade 12 and 1-year Administration Certificate
- 1 year’s administration experience in an Office or Administration environment and handyman experience
- Stock management
- Office management
- Access control
- Building Maintenance
- To respond in confidence, please send your detailed CV, certified copy of your qualifications, and a covering letter disclosing information that will assist the panel in considering your application.
- When responding to the advert please ensure that the position reference is quoted first on the subject line, as is.
- And that the application is sent to the email address contained herein.
- Failure to observe this protocol may result in your application being disqualified
- If we have not responded within a Month from the closing date, you should regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates.
- The CCMA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- It is the intention of the CCMA to promote representivity in respect of race, gender and disability through the filling of the posts.
- Preference will be given to candidate from the designated groups.
To apply for this job please visit www.ccma.org.za.