Company : Coca-Cola
Location : Phoenix, South Africa
Closing date: 22 April 2022
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Packaging department.
The qualified learner will be exposed to:
- A structured learning program that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme.
- Bottling processes and procedures
- Safety and housekeeping standards
- Quality tests and specifications
- Food handling practices
- Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science (NOT Maths Literacy)
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
- Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment
- N5/N6 advantageous
- Must be between 18-35 years of age
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit ccba.erecruit.co.