- Grade 12 learners must submit their Grade 11 results, stamped by the school, and provisional acceptance at a tertiary institution.
- You must pass all subjects you are currently registered for at tertiary institution.
- You must reside within a 50km radius from our operations – submit a stamped document from your traditional or municipal councillor
- Any field of study applies.
- Your certified ID document;
- Your Grade 11 results, stamped by your school or,
- if you have completed Grade 12, a certified copy of your Grade 12 certificate;
- Your latest transcripts and previous year’s results; and
- A CV with all the relevant information
How To Apply