Thomson Reuters has a position in Johannesburg for an IT Technical Internship
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Description of the internship programme
- To provide onsite client support and technical issue resolution. Release and deployment management of web based .net software applications. SQL development for application configuration.
- Onsite client support
- Installation of software on clients infrastructure
- SQL database configuration
- Interact with the development and implementation teams to coordinate bug fixes and product updates
- National Diploma in Computer science / IT, Btech Computer Science
- Motivated, dynamic, self-managing, goal-driven individual, able to operate independently, and under firm pressure
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Understanding of MCSE, infrastructure, networks, system integration, development skills, system implementation
- SQL development
- Experience with hardware and software issues.”
How to apply
Click here to apply