The ideal candidate possess strong analytic skills; he/she has a solid foundation in mathematics (engineering, statistics, actuarial, physics, etc.). A working knowledge of the Oracle policy administration platform would be advantageous.
An exciting role at a cutting-edge System Implementation company awaits. Successful Applicants will be responsible for working with project teams to configure programming rules for Insurance policy administration systems. The position also requires a variety of technical knowledge to help support and manage the application server infrastructure, architecture and related software. The successful candidate will interact with clients on a daily basis and must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsible for configuration of Oracle Insurance Policy Administration system to meet product requirements for clients.
- Responsible for complex policy administration system configuration tasks.
- Grade 12 Bachelor’s pass required, with Higher Grade Maths/ Science
- Tertiary qualification required (Degree/ Diploma completed), with preference for Science/ Mathematics disciplines
- Basic, working knowledge of XML (XSL), SQL is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in problem solving and resolution
- Ability to work independently on system configuration/ programming tasks, or with teams when preparing for pre-sales demonstrations or client projects.
- Ability to multi-task and perform in an agile system development delivery environment.
- Willingness to travel to various client sites in different cities is required
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO CANDIATES IN THE WESTERN CAPE – AS AN IMMEDIATE START FOR THESE ROLES IS REQUIRED.
REGRETTABLY ONLY SOUTH AFRICAN CITIZENS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
How to apply
Closing Date: 18 January 2015
Powered by WPeMatico