In-Service Trainee Opportunity at SA MINT
SA MINT has an in-service training opportunity available for a SHE student/in-service trainee in the Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) department.
- Conduct daily safety inspections and conduct gas monitoring
- Monitoring and Implementation of the waste management procedure
- Waste classification and administration of related.
- Enhance waste disposal and partake in waste optimization and management project
- Administration with regard to SHE policies, procedures, and working standards.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on unsafe conditions and unsafe act.
- Assist with minor incident investigations
- Assist with toolbox talks/awareness campaigns on SHE topics.
- Assist with the implementation and monitoring of SHE management plans and projects
- Assist with the conducting and revision of SHE risk assessments
- Conduct Safety inductions
- N.Dip/B.Tec in Safety Management/NATSAM, Environmental, Health
- Competence in the use of computerized packages (Excel, Word, Power Point.)
- No work experience required.
- Knowledge of the OHSACT.
How to apply