The Learnership field is looking for DISABLED CANDIDATES ONLY to fit the following requirements:
- Candidates must be South African citizens and must be candidates who are disabled and have a doctor’s certificate to prove their disability.
- Candidates must be unemployed.
- Candidates must be able to attend classes on weekdays (in Midrand) during the training phase which is approximately 4 months. Thereafter they must be willing to be placed at a workplace provider in the Johannesburg area.
- Candidates must be willing to commit for 12 months.
- Candidates must not have a criminal record or negative credit record (we do these checks).
- Candidates must preferably live in Soweto, Alexandra, Tembisa, Diepsloot, Alberton, Germiston, Midrand, Kaalfontein, Ivory Park (and surrounding areas).
- Candidates must not be studying.
- Candidates must have excellent English proficiency and communication skills (this is really important – candidates must be able to communicate well and be able to conduct themselves well at our clients workplaces).
- Candidates must have Grade 12.
- Candidates must have little or no computer knowledge (i.e. candidates must not have done End User Computing before or higher level computer training).
- We can accommodate most disabilities (we will however evaluate this during the interview – we cannot however accommodate total blindness or deafness – we are working towards rectifying this).
- Candidates MUST submit a medical certificate stating the nature of disability on the day of the interview (disabilities must be permanent and rectifiable through the use of an assistive device or tool).
| End User Computing NQF3 Learnership (Ref: PTA004714/LB)|
Closing Date: 30 April 2014
|Contact Centre NQF 3 learnership (Ref: PTA004713/LB)|
Closing Date: 20 April 2014
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]
Attention: Olga le Roux and state your disability on your CV.