Hutech: End User Computing NQF3 Learnership 2018
Information Technology, Gauteng Midrand
- Candidates must be South African citizens AND MUST BE CANDIDATES WHO ARE DISABLED AND HAVE A DOCTOR’S CERTIFICATE TO PROVE DISABILITY
- Candidates must be unemployed.
- Candidates must be able to attend classes on weekdays (in Midrand) during the training phase which is approximately 4 months. Thereafter they must be willing to be placed at a workplace provider in the Johannesburg area.
- Candidates must be willing to commit for 12 months.
- Candidates must not have a criminal record or negative credit record (we do these checks).
- Candidates must preferably live in Soweto, Alexandra, Tembisa, Diepsloot, Alberton, Germiston, Midrand, Kaalfontein, Ivory Park (and surrounding areas). Our clients are mainly based in Jhb and it will therefore be easier for learners in these areas to travel to these companies.
- Candidates must not be studying.
- Candidates must have excellent English proficiency and communication skills (this is really important – candidates must be able to communicate well and be able to conduct themselves well at our clients workplaces).
- Candidates must have Grade 12.
- Candidates must have little or no computer knowledge (i.e. candidates must not have done End User Computing before or higher level computer training).
- We can accommodate most disabilities (we will however evaluate this during the interview – we cannot however accommodate total blindness or deafness – we are working towards rectifying this).
Candidates MUST submit a medical certificate stating the nature of disability on the day of the interview (disabilities must be permanent and rectifiable through the use of an assistive device or tool).
STIPEND WILL BE ADVISED AT INTERVIEWS.
Please email your CV to Olga le Roux and state your disability on your CV:
Email : [email protected]
Fax : 0866123803
Closing date: 30 April 2014