Table of Contents
How To Apply
FAQs: RECRUITMENT DRIVE
1) Where do I go to apply?
2) I am already on the database. Why do I need to reapply?
3) I do not have access to the internet. How do I apply?
4) I do not have money to travel to a district office / buy airtime. How do I apply?
5) Why are you only accepting online applications?
6) How often do I need to register?
7) Will I get a reference number once my application has been uploaded?
8) How will I know that my application has been successfully uploaded?
9) I have been on the Stats SA database for years but have never been employed. Will I be employed this time?
Applicants must also note the following:
- These contract employments will better suit those who are not employed elsewhere.
- Applicants are required to upload the following documents when they apply and successful applicants will be required to submit the manual copies when they are invited for training:
- An updated CV
- Certified copies of ID, certificates / qualifications, transcript / tertiary results (if applicable), driver’s license (if any). Certification of the documents should not be older than 3 months.
NB: Failure to submit all the required documents may result in your registration on the database being disqualified.
- Verification of applicant’s documents and / or reference checking will form part of the registration process.
- Short-listed applicants will be subjected to a competency/and or training assessment.
- Statistics South Africa reserves the right to register or not to register any applicant on the database for contract employment.
- Applicants in censuses and surveys will be appointed within their local communities as no transport will be provided.
- Submission of proof of residence or affidavit
- Documents may be uploaded at a later stage however, not later than the closing date otherwise; your registration will be disqualified.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://www.khabza.com/stats-sa-grade-12-census-and-survey-job-opportunities/” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here to see Job available [/otw_shortcode_button]