Artificial intelligence (AI) is the technology that refers to the type of computer software or intelligent machines such as drones, robots with the potential to “think” and behave in a “manner” that previously only humans could do. It includes all activities like planning, learning, reasoning, and problem-solving. This means that AI is rooted in the fundamental principle that human intelligence is defined in a way that a machine can easily imitate a task from the easiest to the complex one.
AI is continuously advancing to benefit many organizations and businesses. AI is helping in improving Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and the automation industry. To avoid micromanagement in big companies, the organization mostly depends on CRMs to manage employees and teams.
This helps in generating automatic updates to the management team by keeping everything under control. This self-correcting system indirectly improves the overall work cycle of the company and the extra work pressure of the top management. Quality of the customer services in the field of financial institutions like trading rooms and banks is likely to increase with the use of AI software. An example is the use of Chatbots and IT helpdesk software.
Ways by which Artificial Intelligence is changing the face of Digital Marketing:
Leading companies in AI industry projected that from 2030, 45% of economic earnings is achieved from the commercial application of AI solutions and marketing strategies more effective than the current ones. AI has changed the face of the Digital landscape by allowing marketers to incorporate Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in their businesses. This helps in saving time and resources as well as provides deeper analysis and understanding of data. Ways by which AI is taking over the human role in recognizing the market trends are:
• Help organizations to understand their audience better: AI helps the business by analyzing and predicting the buying behavior of their customers. This improves the user experience by providing the buyers with what they actually need.
• More effective marketing: More effective marketing strategy for any organization and business could be easily achieved with AI’s data-driven analysis.
• Increase Return on Investment (ROI): Incorporating AI in digital marketing strategies empowers decision-making, which helps the enterprises to reach out to the right audience. This helps their businesses to make more profits and create better-performing content.
• Increase Productivity: Implementing AI, productivity is increased by automating several repetitive tasks. According to technology experts, cost reduction is the area where AI played a major role. This helps the business to grow more by saving their resources and money.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Digital Marketing:
The growth of AI has proved that it will bring dynamic changes in the market by solving much of the ambiguity. AI is currently used in the areas:
• Use of AI Chatbots: The establishment of Chatbots in the IT service-desk system helps an organization to change its support productivity. With the help of Chatbot, in most cases, the IT helpdesk can quickly answer the agent’s support queries and resolve them immediately. It can increase the efficiency of the end-users as well as allow the IT helpdesk team to concentrate on complicated queries and other digital modifications efforts.
• Generating Consent: AI is proving helpful in creating the content from scratch with the help of data provided to them. Today, many leading news giants make use of Automated Journalism, where AI can write news based on information and data provided. By using this technology, both time and resources could be saved.
• Web Design: AI can help you design your website through the use of Grid and information provided like calls-to-action, text, and images, without the help of a programmer or a designer. Apart from saving time and money, it also makes the website look professional.
• Product Recommendation and Content Curation: AI not only helps in creating content but also recommend services and products based on the user’s interest, behavior, and search by truly understanding the behavior of the targeted audience. Users find these personalized content recommendations useful, which indirectly helps the business to make large profits.
• Online Searches: With the evolving technology, the way of searching content has changed. Innovations like Voice Search and other AI advances where users can perform searches just by pressing a button or voice command are attracting the customers a lot. To compete with the new trend, marketers need to change and create content accordingly.
• Email Marketing: With the power of AI, brands are customizing emails to reach their target customers. They try to create personalized content, depending on audience behavior and preferences.
• Digital Advertising: Artificial Intelligence is widely used in digital advertising to ensure maximum success. Using AI, marketers analyze user information like age, gender, interest to show them relevant ads by spotting micro trends. As a result, strategic decisions could be made as well as digital advertising waste is reduced.
Using AI technology is largely benefitting the Digital Marketing Strategy. AI is not developed to replace the jobs of advertisers or marketers, instead it is here to provide businesses and organizations with their true strategic and creative potential. For this, the organizations must be ready to adapt to the current AI trend.