AS HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR, WHAT IS YOUR MANAGEMENT STYLE?
Try to avoid labels.
Some of the more common labels, like progressive, salesman or consensus, can have several meanings or descriptions depending on which management expert you listen to.
The situational style is safe, because it says you will manage according to the situation, instead of one size fits all.
I believe in delegating responsibility and authority. I want to give each person the chance to grown and reach for the stars, not be hobbled by low expectations or some ceiling I’ve put into place.
I believe in building a team. Each member of the team should be clear on their role, know where they fit in and feel they can depend on and lean upon others in the team to achieve group goals.
I believe in real-time feedback. If you do something wrong you should know it immediately. If you do something right, you should hear about it right away. The further removed feedback is in time, the less effective it is.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE IN THIS FIELD OR FOR HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR POSITION?
- Speak about specifics that relate to the position you are applying for. If you do not have specific experience, get as close as you can.
- If you are being asked this question from your employer then you can explain your experience. Tell the employer what responsibilities you were performing during your job. You can tell what programs you developed and what modules you worked on. What were your achievements regarding different programs.
I have been working with computers since 2001. I also have a degree in network support/computer repair. I have built my last 3 computers, have work with Dell as an employee. So I have around 15 years experience working with computers.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO IMPROVE YOUR KNOWLEDGE FOR HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR POSITION IN THE LAST YEAR?
- Try to include improvement activities that relate to the job. A wide variety of activities can be mentioned as positive self-improvement. Have some good ones handy to mention.
- Employers look for applicants who are goal-oriented. Show a desire for continuous learning by listing hobbies non-work related. Regardless of what hobbies you choose to showcase, remember that the goal is to prove self-sufficiency, time management, and motivation.
- Everyone should learn from his mistake. I always try to consult my mistakes with my kith and kin especially with elderly and experienced person.
- I enrolled myself into a course useful for the next version of our current project. I attended seminars on personal development and managerial skills improvement.