House Of Monatic: Internship / Work Experience Programme 2018 /15
Location: Salt River
Closing Date: 16 May 2014
The Internship programme will consist of modules focusing on:
- Understanding the industry, the functioning of the industry and stakeholders involved.
- Clothing Production
- Garment Construction
- Must be situated in Cape Town, or should be willing to relocate to Cape Town, at your own cost, in order to complete the Internship and Work Experience.
- Must be fully bi-lingual
- Must be self-motivated
- Must display perseverance
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be well organized
- A Copy of your CV
- A cover letter
- Must be in their FINAL year of study and would need to complete the Internship to complete their qualification.
- Must be studying a Diploma/Degree in Clothing Management or Fashion Design.
- Proof from the Academic Institution that you are registered and would require to do an Internship to obtain your qualification.
- Must have COMPLETED a qualification in Clothing Management or Fashion Design.
- Certified copy of Qualification- Diploma/Degree in Clothing Management or Fashion Design.
NOTE: These requirements look like they are the other way round!!
How To Apply
Email: [email protected]
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates