As they say, searching for a job is a full time job! A candidate seeking a position in today’s job market needs to work very hard on the resume and job application in order to succeed. The competition in every field is so high that even well qualified candidates do not stand a chance of being called for an interview unaided by an impressive resume.
Here are some quick tips that will help you in this regard:
• Selected Optimization: Among the skills and qualifications your resume presents, not all are equally important. Identify the most selling ones and optimize/highlight these.
• Header: The header contains your contact information. Keep it as simple as possible.
• Skills Section: Never use paragraphs to communicate your skills. Stick to short and clear bullets.
The sample below will guide you how to write a resume for gym instructor position.
Gym Instructor Resume Sample
471 Queen’s Lane • Frederick, MD 43901 • (009) 444-5555 • samuel @email .com
Enthusiastic, attentive and highly perceptive CPR certified gym instructor, competent in directing and supervising clients in usage of electronic and manual gym equipment. Effective communicator with proven ability to convey equipment usage precautions and directions regarding workout routines clearly
• Expert in leading aerobic and non aerobic group exercises.
• Instrumental in implementing individualized target oriented personal training and work out plans.
• Proficient in collecting and analyzing information and quickly grasping the client’s specific needs.
|■ Body Mechanics||■ Stamina Building||■ Equipment Maintenance|
|■ Stretch Exercises||■ Fitness Testing||■ Breathing Techniques|
|■ Weight Loss||■ Muscle Toning||■ Cardiovascular Training|
|■ Resistance Exercises||■ Body Building||■ BMI Monitoring|
• Enhanced overall client satisfaction level by 50% through demonstration of excellent customer services and guidance.
• Augmented the sales of services and body building products by 30% by promoting the same actively.
THE GOLD GYM AND FITNESS CENTRE, Frederick, MD
Gym Instructor, 6/2012 to Present
• Develop and implement personalized target plans for customers seeking personal coaching
• Conduct group exercises on daily basis
• Demonstrate and supervise usage of various gym equipment to facilitate clients
PROMEDICA, Frederick, MD
Gym Attendant, 3/2010 to 5/2012
• Maintained all gym equipment in clean and working order
• Registered new clients and introduced them to the equipment
• Monitored clients through exercise sessions to ensure safe and proper equipment usage
DIVERSE COLLEGE, Frederick, MD, 2010
Associate of Science in Physical Education
• Earned The best gym Instructor title by the AFAA in 2012
• Second Prize in Marathon Race at the ASC National competition, 2010
• Deep understanding of body mechanics and stamina threshold enhancement techniques
• Extensive knowledge regarding dietary supplements for facilitating body toning
Powered by WPeMatico