SALARY: R 183 438 – R 216 084 per annum
SALARY LEVEL: 7
CLOSING DATE: 3 October 2014 @ 16:00
Reference Number DOTP 91/2014
Component Provincial Government
Core Title: Project Manager Trainee
Component: Centre for E-Innovation, ECAS, Cape Town
• An appropriate recognised 3 year B-degree/ Diploma (or equivalent qualification);
Key performance areas:
• Manage ICT projects on behalf of the Directorate;
• Liaise with resources to ensure timely delivery of milestones;
• Regular, accurate and timely reporting within agreed project management standards;
• Organise and lead project definition workshops and related project meetings;
• Develop project definition reports and high level project plans;
• Knowledge of the following:
o Project Management methodologies;
o Scope of Project Management projects;
o Contract Management and Financial Management;
o Problem solving and analytical skills;
• Understanding of ICT and other relevant legislation and policies;
• Exceptional communication (written and verbal) skills;
• Excellent report writing and research skills;
• Presentation and workshop facilitation skills.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will receive further correspondence. If you have not received a response from the department within three months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit originally certified copies of their documentation for verification purposes. These candidates will be required to attend interviews on a date and time as determined by the department and may also be required to undergo competency assessments/proficiency tests.
Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
ENQUIRIES: Mr P Cloete at (021) 467 2515