Protea Chemicals offers an opportunity to all unemployed South African graduates and postgraduates residing in the Ekurhuleni Municipal area who are seeking relevant work experience with a tertiary qualification (FET’s certificate, Diploma, Degree and Private college certificates) in Engineering field of study and individuals who have not been previously employed under any graduate program.
Remuneration: Learners will receive a stipend R3000 per month
Duration: Maximum 6 months
Protea Chemicals is a well-established manufacturer and distributor of speciality, functional and effect chemicals and polymers, with a major presence in every sector of the broader chemical distribution market.
- Completed Electrical/ Chemical Engineering qualification.
- No experience is required
- Become involved in all activities in the manufacturing process of commercial/industrial lighting;
- Working in a team;
- Taking instruction from supervisors and operations managers;
- Full on the job training will be provided.
- Must be a team player;
- Must be safety conscious;
- Physically fit and energetic;
- Listening skills;
- Good communication skills.
How to apply
Applications can be submitted to [email protected] or faxed to Tshidi Napo: 086 720 3783.
Closing Date: 09 December 2014
Enquiries: Ms Tshidi Napo or Mr Thulani Mbonane Tel – 011 842 4982/4.
Via – Omnia