Corporate Image Careers, one of South Africa’s highest-rated public relations and communications consultancies, has an opportunity for a graduate intern to begin work in June 2018. Corporate Image’s internship programme is an affirmative action training programme.
Corporate Image was founded in 1987. The company’s expertise is in reputation research and management, and organisational brand strategy, with a particular focus on corporate communications, crisis communications, and issues management. We work equally successfully across consumer, corporate and brand PR, spanning a wide range of clients in the FMCG, Asset Management, Brewing, Leisure, Telecom and Beverage industries, among others.
We’re one of the highest rated communications companies in the country and have a relaxed and fun, but professional atmosphere that will push you hard to become an excellent communications professional.
Visit our website for more guidance on who we are and what we do.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A passion for communication and arduous work
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- An eye for detail
- An interest in media and the SA media landscape
- General knowledge/interest in current affairs
- Investment in research
A university degree in:
- Communication science
- Media studies
- South African applicants only
- Offices in the Cape Town City Centre (applicants must be based in Cape Town)
- Full-day position, five days a week
- Occasional overtime is required
- Graduate interns receive a monthly stipend
Non-negotiable skill requirements:
- High-level command of the English language (both written and spoken)
- Copy-editing ability and good command of English grammar
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Research skills
- Attention to detail
Additional personal skills and attributes:
- Works well under pressure
- Good time management
- Friendly disposition
- Ability to work well in a team
- Takes initial
How to apply
Email the following to [email protected] by Sunday, 6 May 2018.
A sample of writing (short essay/500-word article)
If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.