Hatch is seeking Graduates who are interested in developing an Engineering Career in the consulting field who enjoy working in a dynamic environment. The Graduate positions will be located in our Hatch offices throughout South Africa.
Hatch Graduate Programme 2019
The Hatch Graduate Program is a global Hatch initiative aimed at engineering excellence. It has been developed to facilitate the management of professional career development over the initial years. Aligned with (ECSA) Engineering Council of South Africa, our Professional Development Program provides a flexible framework in which to achieve Professional Registration (PrEng) status and consequently to meet both personal and professional goals.
What Does This Graduate Position Offer?
- Challenging career with countless opportunities in the infrastructure sector
- The opportunity to receive excellent mentorship from industry experts
- An exciting work environment involved in a constantly evolving industry
- Flexible framework to achieve Professional Accreditation with ECSA (PrEng)
- Continuous learning and development opportunities via the Hatch Corporate Learning Centre
- PDP (Professional Development Program) support structure
- Global exposure to a wide variety of work around the world
- Networking events and activities
- Civil & Structural
- Electrical and Electronics (Systems and Process Control)
- Construction Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline with a strong academic record
- Minimum cumulative weighted average percentage marks of 65%
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to think laterally and innovatively
- Flexibility to travel and work in locations within South Africa and Internationally
- A passion and drive to make a real difference
How To Apply
To be considered for a position, we require:
- CV (be sure to include your transferable skills and extra-curricular activities)
- Cover letter (personalize this to outline your interests and why you want to work for Hatch)
- Current weighted GPA – Mandatory
- A recent copy of your academic transcripts – Mandatory
- Copy of South African Identity Document – Mandatory
- Completion of our online graduate application questionnaire
Please ensure you fill in all fields and provide as much information as possible to ensure your application is given due consideration
Applications close 31 August 2018.
Note: New graduate positions will be available throughout South Africa and are not restricted to the Greenstone Office.
We are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers employment applicants without regard to age, race, colour, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected status. If you have any special needs requirements, please let us know. We will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable local legislation.